2013-07-17

Review: L'Occitane Angelica range - part 1

Have always been wanna review on some products that I'm using it the first time, but I don't know where to start! Well, after a long and hectic day, I've just decided to cheer myself up with the samples that I've just redeemed from L'Occitane, the Angelica range! Well, samples are really something that is useful and wouldn't burn my wallet if it's something luxury! O(≧∇≦)O

OK! Anyway, below are the given samples which there are 2 packs per item! Lovely!

I'm a totally-combo-skin-type! Which oily T-zone is a must and will definitely become oily whenever I have any type of face cream on! But I always love to try on face cream samples even if i know by the end of the day my face would end up like a frying pan, and I would die for it if it can even out the oil distribution on my face! 

So now iI'm adventurous enough to try on another moisturizer, where we shall see it by tomorrow whether I'll be a frying pan or water baby! 

Though I've been collecting samples but I'll still feel pai seh to stay long in the shop for not buying anything but asking for samples to try out!  ヽ(*≧ω≦)ノ as usual, I fled after I asked for samples, as I didn't realized that there were 3 different items when the friendly promoter hand the samples to me. So I just figured out by myself that maybe I should put on the eye roll first, then the moisturizer, lastly the bb cream if I were to be going out! 

Have only tried out the eye roll and moisturizer first cuz it's already at night! Will only be able to try the bb cream tomorrow morning then.

As you can see from the photo, the eye roll is watery and easily absorbed by my thirsty skin under my eyes! 

Then, here comes the moisturizer, again as expected, though I don't feel greasy after applying but, I have the feeling that I'll be another frying pan by tomorrow! Well, I can't judge now. Let's wait till tomorrow and i shall update here!  (●´∀`●) 

The 3 items from the Angelica range! 

the moisturizer!
the eye roll on!

0 comments: