2003-06-13

Hmmm... Had change my layout! I quite like this layout though... It's a design from maystar! Try to go there! There are many nice blogger skins! Or you can find her design in blogger skins!
Just after the sudden heavy rain in KL! I can now feel the breeze outside! It's kinda refreshing after that rain, although it's onli a few minutes rain...
Yesterday was really thick haze in KL! I can't see KLCC and KL Tower from my house's balcony... My friends were saying it was a big fire in Indonesia... I wonder how's it doing now??? Hope it's ok now...
Anyway, feeling dizzy these few days... Maybe I had stayed at home for a long time already...
I'm having a Japanese language test tomolo... Wish me luck!
I'm now currently changing my bloggie layout... It's quite difficult... Still haven't figure out how the stupid link should be!
Hmm... Maybe I should give up...
maybe...?

0 comments: