2003-08-26

OOOoouuuu! Another staying-at-home day! Finished my last subject of my course and now, only now i think of taking up the driving lesson... too free to do anything... And in addition i didn't want to take the degree program here and this makes me more free than last time when i was having classes. Then now I'm really damn free to do and modifying my stupid homie which i had done so many things and now i have to done it all over again because i did some stupid thing and make my previous saved version lost and now, my ideas have lost, too. I do alwayz hate this!

The circles is active again! It have been a week i can't go in there, or maybe it had block my IP? Anyway, I'm now can active in that circles again! Hehe...

To Yan:
Thankx for your script and i admit that i did copy some convenient script from u but i did modified it before i post it! Like i didn't use your javascript which it will be showing on the status bar.... cuz that one will make more error in my blog but i dunno y... cuz evertime i used JS here it will generate errors... or maybe i'm just too stupid in this!
Regards: HuiChi

0 comments: