2003-07-06

Ahhhh~ wat a day! thought can go out with my koibito to have lunch together! but end up we "tour" around in between chen long's house, Ampang, Cheras and Wangsa Maju! actually they planned to swimming in chen long's condo... but it's because the sun is too hot and "shine" up there... they give up the swimming thing and go for gambling in chen long's condo... Ahhh~ Nevermind! Then thought after that stupid gambling thing that makes my koibito loss money, I have to wait until 5~6pm to have my "lunch"! And it's too early for dinner, too late for the lunch... thought i can tahan until i sleep tonite! somehow, i'm starving now and have to ask my lil brother to tapao for me!!! arrrrrrr!!!! help me~~ my brother still haven't come back home yet! Until when then he will come home with my dinner!!!!!??????

0 comments: