2003-07-30

HAAA~ What a day~ Me and MayTeing rushing to the Amcorp Mall to apply for that MCSE thingie! We thought that the due date is tomorrow, however, this course haven't lauch yet and there are still time for registration for this course. But it's quite a relieve that we had already apply for this course and now all we have to do is to wait for the confirmations about this course and whether that I'm in the list of attending the course or not!
I hate this when exams is coming and it's very rush for the subject that I have to resit later! Which means, I have 2 subjects to sit within August and it's not confirm yet that I can attend this special exam or not! Shit this college with those kind of shit schedule that had been organise! They wanted to rush the Higher Diploma students who they attending the Degree in September and they had made this stupid time table that makes the Higher Diploma students who they don't want the Degree program to rush with them! AAARRRRGGGGHHHH~~~ I really hate this college lately!

0 comments: