2003-07-27

Today really is my bad day! Early in the morning wake up haven't brush my teeth yet, I saw my lil doggie shitting everywhere in his lil house.... Arrr! The shit are all 'Lembik' then it's smelly! Alright! Since everyone is outside and no one is home except me, I'll have to clean up all these mess! Arrrggg! Shit! After wash up everything and it's already very clean, that stupid dog make it one more time! This time lagi teruk! It's water! water shit! It's really water! OH~ T_T all my hard work! It's even outside his lil house on my house's marble floor!!!!! @#@%$#^$#^%&^%*@)$* HATE THIS!!!!!!!!! I'm so lucky that my brother just to come home and take his handphone and me make him to do all the stuff and take that stupid dog out of the house to find for a vet! I really hate this and this is the day which is the most SHIT day!
!@#!$@#$%$%&*&**(%#$%)(*#!$~!@##@$#%%&%*

0 comments: