2003-07-22

It is really boring having this English Class! Really don't know wat the hell he want us to do the stupid assignments... and I really hate to do this kind of language assignments! ...... Wat to do? I'm a student... Haih~
YeeVoon ar~ pls faster organise the gathering la~ I'm really looking forward to the day of gathering ler.... Sunway Lagoon ler~ Remember wor~ Lucky RuPo is not going back to UK that fast... hehehe...
I'm now blogging today's blog while listening to that Pachelbel's midi... My brother said I'm crazy about this music cuz I have been finding the midi version that I like the most nearly 2 months... and finally I found this midi which is I love the most and post it here... Sorry ZhiKae... I know I really crazy with this music, please be patient, heheh... cuz I'm still finding the MP3 for this Canon in D Major version!!! hehehe... Hey! If anyone of u out there know where to find this version of Pachelbel, pls inform me or simply leave me a msg in my shoutbox! Thankyu!...

0 comments: