2003-07-07

Had my hair cut early in the morning @ 10am... This is really a hair cut! It had shorten very much than last time... *SOB* my hair... Farewell... ~T_T~ *BOO*
Today's a shopping day with ji muis! hehehe.... although i didn't buy anything today, but walking from Lot10 to LowYat for Sushi King, after that shop for the fashion stores in the whole LowYat. Then meet my brother in LowYat to go to Sungai Wang... Then also shop all the fashion stores too... Non-stop... Then take 2 sticker photos... This is the damn tiring one... 2 sticker photos... different machine... later will scan to my hard disk to upload to the server... hehe... It's quite nice... though...
After that, we went back to Lot10 again to shop for Carol's bf's present... from the upper level until the lower level... At last, a perfium as a present for John... Arrrrrhhh~ This is really tiring... then have to go back to Sungai Wang again to browse around while waiting my parent come and pick me with YenFong, SuitLi, and my brother up... Finally, we can't stand anymore... sitting and chatting around in McDonald's... SuitLi and YenFong had their ice-cream... since they were hungry and i'm not... Then, finally, my parent come and fetch us for dinner in Jalan Birch... We had the "Big Fry"(Cantonese "Dai Chao")... It was tasty though... wasted that Carol was following her bf to have dinner with her bf's mother... hehehe....
Arrrhhh~ And finally we sent SuitLi back to Kepong... That was far from my house... Then it's YenFong's turn to sent back home.. and finally I'm home now, had my shower, and blogging now...
...... Wat a tiring day...... Anway, I'm really enjoy with u guys! Thankx very muchie!

0 comments: