2003-07-18

Hi ya! I didn't blog for yesterday... Even I wanted to blog there's nothing to blog about... What can I blog about? It's nothing special yesterday neither today... Stay at home the whole day yesterday, don't have class... So strange! I do alwayz stay at home alone all these years, but I felt lonely yesterday... What had happened? Is it the plan that had been made earlier had been cancel and this makes me feel that I should be outside of my house but I'm still at home, and this called lonely? ~T_T~ It's not quite like me to have this feeling... Or... All the way I'm the one who controlling my feelings in order that I should be a "Happy-go-Lucky" in front of ppl? But I don't feel like I alwayz wanted to be sad or lonely...!? But why should I hide my feelings? Or should I show them all? ........ I hate this...

0 comments: