2003-07-14

Didn't blog for yesterday...
I went to Sunway Pyramid yesterday with my bf and his frens. We had Genki Sushi for lunch, although I'm really full after my breakfast, but I still can't resist the Sushis! hehehe... I'm "Fei por" already liao lor!
Today's class is really boring and nothing to do... English! arrrrggghhh... I hate it! Grammars!!!! I hate it! Essays! I hate it! But wat to do? It's compulsory in my course... haihhhhh...
Thought I finally can work for some income for myself, but the schedule had changed that I have 3 days classes for this English in a week! Arrrrr!!! I really hate this stupid college! They published the schedule stated that we have only one day class in a week at first, then this make me so happy that I can work for some income... All my dreams had been damaged because of that stupid changes of schedule.... Shit them!

0 comments: